Fawkes Family Olympic Journey

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Elusive Olympic Canada Black and White Hoodies

Well, I've been in search of the elusive Olympic hoodie. Heather bought the kids red and white ones for Xmas but I did not realize they would be in such demand, and left buying one for myself late. Apparently they have sold out of white S/M women and black mens XL in Vancouver, but not in central or eastern Hudson Bay stores. At $50 they are a trend setting bargain, along with a pair of red mittens of course. I finally managed to find one on eBay for $90 today, so not too bad a premium to pay - - I hope it gets here soon.

I hear they are rioting in Vancouver over the lack of hoodies, click here.

3 comments:

  1. How can anyone protest at the Bay store for underselling team Canada hoodies and ALL other iconic pieces? So silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the 2012 edition of team Canada hoodies will sell out as quickly as the 2010 edition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    Hoodies

    ReplyDelete